There are a number of terms and conditions associated with the purchase, management and use of ammado's donation gift cards.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card can be redeemed by anyone with a valid gift card code - it is not required to log in or have an ammado account in order to redeem a gift card.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card can be redeemed by indicating your preferred allocation of the total value of the gift card to participating nonprofits. Donation Gift Cards cannot be partially used.
- Generally, an ammado Donation Gift Card can be used to donate to any nonprofit registered on ammado although gift cards can be restricted to defined beneficiaries by the purchaser of the gift card.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card is allocated to the purchaser and that person is entitled to redeem the gift card or alternatively, it can be transferred to another person for redemption.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card is generally only valid for 12 months from the date of issue. A shorter period of time can be specified at the time of purchase. In exceptional circumstances - and only upon request - ammado can generate Donation Gift Cards that have a longer expiry period.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash and or be exchanged for another gift card.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- If an ammado Donation Gift Card is unable to be redeemed due to technical malfunctions, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of a gift card with another gift card for the same amount.
- An ammado Donation Gift Card cannot be used to make a repeat donation.